This is a 3 month full-time internship.
Please apply only if you're available full-time for the entire duration.
- Are you interested in building a career in Sales?
- Would you like to understand the how, what, when and where of the sales process?
- Do you want to understand prospecting?
- Do you want to learn from some of the best in industry sales teams?
- Would you like to collaborate across geographically distributed teams?
If the answer to all of the above is YES, we have an opportunity for you to intern with us at HackerRank. This is the first time we have ever opened an internship position in our sales team. Here is what we are looking for in terms of a candidate profile and the responsibilities you would be entrusted with as part of the role. Please also note that this assignment is a paid internship.
You will be working on:
- Work with the sales team and leadership in building out the regions prospect account list
- Populate the prospect account list with qualifying data
- Work with Sales Operations and Sales Development teams to align on data quality metrics
- Populate the qualified accounts into our Sales CRM
- Work across different primary and secondary information sources
- Learn cross system integration in order to maintain data integrity
We are looking for:
- Anyone who has a flair for technology and skills to be creative in their approach to solve a given problem
- Your degree does not matter, however if you can write scripts that would be an advantage
- Task and Timeline oriented
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and collaborate with people across geos (India & US) specifically
Life as an intern at HackerRank
World class mentors, great culture and amazing people and opportunities to make a difference all in a real world scenario and right at the beginning of your career! If this sounds exciting, read on…
- Each one of you will be paired with a mentor, who will support you throughout your internship.
- You get to push your code to prod and contribute to meaningful & real-world projects right from your first month.
- Transparent communication is the key metrics binding all of us here. You’ll have access to all the information needed including the company’s progress every week directly from the Executive team.
- You’ll have direct access to all employees in the company and can always challenge the status quo enabling you to be more data driven.
- Whether you're graduating and seeking a full-time position after your internship, or hoping to return for another internship next year, you'll be considered for a returning offer during your internship.
- You get to design your own internship page with your batch. Glance through the previous years’ pages 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 winter, 2018 summer, 2019 winter, 2019 summer, 2020 winter, Indy 2020 winter, 2021 winter and 2021 summer.
What do the previous Interns have to say ? Take a sneak peek (Blog post by Urvashi, blog post by Atibhi, blog post by Miloni)