The Product Analyst responsibilities include analysing data from various sources to provide recommendations and reports on existing and prospective products, evaluating metrics around product features and customer usage/journeys, understanding user needs and working closely with product teams to improve the product quality.
- Must be proficient with SQL, detail-oriented, mathematically inclined
- Must have strong communication and writing skills
- Proficiency with computer systems, data management concepts, and database structures
- Possess the ability to work independently
- Proficient with importing, cleaning, validating or modelling data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data for decision-making purposes and improving the quality of the product
Should be able to present conclusions and insights in appropriate formats (charts, graphs, tables etc)
Prior experience with app analytics tools such as Clevertap, Localytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel is a plus, however, not must.
Background in technology, mobile apps, information management, business intelligence, data mining or statistics is a plus.
Exp – 0 to 3 Yrs