Inbound Success Coach – Remote Entry Level Sales (West Coast Shift, 8:30AM – 5:30PM PST) / April 2021 Positions
HubSpot seeks an Inbound Success Coach to join our growing sales team. The mission of the Inbound Success Coach team is to provide prospects the most immediate and high quality first interaction with HubSpot in order to drive great customers. Do you want to join a high producing and impactful [sales] team at HubSpot?
We are currently accepting applications for 2021 start dates, covering our West Coast shift (8:30AM – 5:30PM PST)
In this role, you will be the true embodiment of Inbound! On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Navigate a high volume of product and sales related inquiries
- Conduct consultative pre-qualification of prospects for HubSpot’s sales process via phone, live chat, and email.
- Help remove technical barriers for our users and recommend software best practices
- Set up high quality appointments with the appropriate sales team members for Inbound Growth Assessments.
- Identify and deliver best next steps or resources to assist customers and users
- Collaborate cross-functionally within HubSpot to improve experience for HubSpotters and HubSpot customers/users alike
We’re looking for people who have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong technical aptitude to help our users succeed with the HubSpot software
- A passion for helping our prospects businesses grow
- Initiative to find the resources needed to be successful in this role
- An ability to work collaboratively to solve problems
- HEART (check out our Culture Code)
- Availability to work during West Coast hours (8:30AM – 5:30PM PST)