Recruiting Lead, Customer Success
HubSpot’s global People Operations team’s mission is to attract and empower people to do their best work and help HubSpot grow better. As a member of the global recruitment team, you’ll work closely with leadership to communicate the visions and strategies to the recruiters on the team. You’ll foster an environment of inclusion & belonging, ownership for successes and failures, and strive to coach for growth without always giving the answer.
You’ll get to:
- Strategically partner with Recruiting Leadership and help with the execution of key recruiting initiatives
- Manage individual contributors on the team through full cycle recruitment to meet/exceed hiring targets while remaining agile through changing needs of the business
- Mentor team members to build diverse interview slates through creative sourcing and profile criteria
- Leverage data to make educated decisions in regards to recruiting process changes, advising stakeholders and the teams individual performance
- Create a culture of inclusion & belonging within the team
- Provide a clear vision and measure of success to the team
- Hold routine and proactive performance conversations that don't just anchor to the performance review and promotion timelines
- Hold the team accountable to their fundamental metrics (RPIs, sourcing) by giving clear and consistent feedback on performance
- Seek and act on feedback from the team and from stakeholders
- Develop the ability to provide effective feedback that drives high performance
- Share and develop best practices with the global Recruiting Leadership team to drive adoption and upskill the organization
- Work cross-functionally with HRBPs, Compensation, and Finance
- Provide recruiting insights on global projects in partnership with the Customer Success Enablement team such as career pathing, competency alignment, and internal mobility
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in a corporate recruiting role with an extensive focus on stakeholder management and partnership
- Care deeply about mentoring and helping others grow their careers and skill sets
- Understand the importance of data and are fluent in using it to evaluate the health of a recruiting process and to make decisions regarding recruiting strategies
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Fervently believe that great talent is the foundation for any company’s growth and success
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.