Recruiting Manager, GTM & Customer Success
HubSpot’s global People Operations team’s mission is to attract and empower people to do
their best work and help HubSpot grow better. As a member of the GTM (Flywheel) Recruiting Leadership team,
this person will partner closely with a community of global recruiting leads/managers, sourcers,
recruiters and our recruiting operations team to drive world class hiring practices and strategy
and to achieve high volume hiring goals. As a people leader, you will be creative and data
driven and you will have experience in building out a high performing team while building and
maintaining an excellent team culture.
You’ll get to:
● Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring demand across all funnels to
ensure we meet our GTM Recruiting organizational objectives.
● Help hire & build out a team of recruiting professionals
● Coach & lead a team of sourcers/recruiters and build a culture of teamwork, collaboration and
● Create & develop a comprehensive International diversity attraction strategy that is
continuously improved and monitored to ensure success
● Develop and execute on best in market strategies to identify, attract and engage the
best talent across our key markets globally and ensure a high-touch candidate
● Utilize data to continuously evolve the sourcing strategy and analyze teams’ impact
● Help individual contributors grow their careers and skills through effective management
of performance reviews, 1:1s, and by creating a psychologically safe, transparent and
open performance feedback culture
● Leverage data to make educated decisions in regards to optimizing sourcing processes
and your teams individual performance
● Help build out a KPI & success framework for this newly formed and growing CS Recruiting Team
● Experiment with new ways to optimize our pipelines and solve for candidate experience
We are looking for people who:
● Highly data driven and understand the importance of data, fluent in using data to
evaluate the health of sourcing processes and to make decisions regarding sourcing
● Have experience in a corporate Sourcing/recruiting leadership role, ideally in a high-volume,
fast-paced environment, with an extensive focus on DI&B sourcing strategies
● Experience developing and implementing sourcing strategies
We are looking for people who:
● Care deeply about mentoring and helping others grow their careers and skill sets
● Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
● Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy
● Operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
● Are naturally curious, continuously learning and reflecting on their own growth
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a
secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can
grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if
this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.