Senior Product Designer, Service Hub
The difference when you join UX at HubSpot:
- You have a “seat at the table” from Day 1. Your partners and peers know what you do, greatly value it, and expect you to have strong opinions.
- You co-own a significant product and have the autonomy you need to drive its direction.
- You won’t have to guess about how to get promoted. We support you with clear expectations and career paths for managers and ICs.
- You’ll be able to work where and how you work best: at home, the office, or any mix of both.
- You'll help more than 125,000 customers grow better by crafting strategy to create the products and ecosystems to support customers.
- You will be empowered to show up as your authentic self and be based where you can do your best work.
Service Hub is growing rapidly and we’re looking for experienced and passionate designers to create the tools that help our customers conduct seamless onboarding, enable flexible support, and deepen relationships. Service Hub brings customer service data and channels together on one CRM platform to allow our users to efficiently onboard, support, retain, and grow their customer base. Explore our Service Hub product to learn more about this critical product.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Create a strong shared vision and cohesive roadmap for the future of this product area, in alignment with the company’s goals and in partnership with product management and engineering
- Drive alignment, set goals, understanding and motivation with your product and cross-functional partners across the business
- Move quickly, building strong and compelling journey scenarios, information architecture, interaction, and visual designs
- Work autonomously and with customer experience in mind, by using our Design System for a fast, efficient process with fewer handoffs
- Collaborate closely with research and content design to create, refine, and iterate on new and existing experiences
- Develop innovative design initiatives that impact bigger systems and new product opportunities
- Mentor other product designers and associate product designers as you will play an active role in growing HubSpot’s UX Culture
We’re looking for people who:
- Are passionate about putting the customer at the center of everything they do
- Thrive working collaboratively with stakeholders to develop a vision and are excited to co-create strategic vision
- Demonstrable experience delivering successful and intuitive products — we build consumer-grade experience while solving enterprise-level problems
- Have a developed sense for how to balance scope, speed, and quality
- Understand how different projects can fit into and advance a company-wide strategy
- Own and demonstrate an end-to-end design process, from leading brainstorming sessions to producing wireframes and high fidelity screens
- Share our HEART values and practice growth mindset in service of our teams and customers
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.