Technical Lead, Web Development
The Web Team impacts the global growth of HubSpot’s core products by developing sites, applications, and experiences for the HubSpot brand. We create a remarkable journey utilizing cutting edge technology. This is a highly visible team making a significant impact as your work will be seen by millions. This creative team works closely with partners in design, marketing, content creators and other areas of the business. We’re on a mission to build the best web experience in the world.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop websites and full-stack Web Apps, also tackling:
- Playing with data
- Cloud Services
- Partnering with and influencing leaders across marketing
- Build things that drive business value and make an impact
- Ingest, create and manage APIs
- Explore new technologies and figure out where to use them
- Come up with creative ideas for projects and work through them with your teammates
- Keep learning and advancing your skills by digging into code
- Lead multiple projects with many moving parts
- Get important work done while caring about the quality
- Set high standards for yourself and challenge those around you to do the same
- Be a part of a team that’s as excited about your growth and happiness as much as you are about theirs
We are looking for people who:
- Ideally have 5+ years of web development experience
- Ideally someone who has mentored or trained other web developers
- Effectively communicates with non-technical stakeholders
- Project management experience, including setting deadlines, creating estimates, and QAing their team’s work
- Familiar with server-side development in Node.js
- Experience ingesting, creating and managing APIs
- Experience with Git
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (React.js, Vue.js, Angular) and templating systems (EJS)
- Passionate about performance, reusability, security and coding best practices
The Web team partners closely with business leaders, so we look for comfort building relationships and influencing. We’re excited to learn about you and your goals – let us know what’s important to you!
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.