Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Come avrai potuto notare, essendo Hudl un'azienda multinazionale in cui i dipendenti sono liberi di potersi interfacciare tra di loro e comunicare a qualsiasi livello in tutto il mondo, l'annuncio è in Inglese, perchè per noi è una competenza fondamentale.
Il processo di selezione sarà quindi interamente svolto in lingua inglese, ma non ti preoccupare, ci assicureremo che tu ti senta a tuo agio sin dall'inizio! Inoltre Hudl offre diverse risorse e corsi ai suoi dipendenti per migliorare la conoscenza dell'inglese!
Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
To help teams and athletes win, we need a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who will work with a small cross-functional team (PM, Engineer, Designer) to build a quality product. Senior QAs are accomplished testers who know how to improve quality outcomes. They have a deep understanding of our users and apply that knowledge to drive quality throughout the product. They are the product quality owner and will work with Product Owners, Stakeholders and Engineering Leads to develop quality metrics and improvement efforts.
- Technical. You have experience with full stack testing and in-depth knowledge of service and UI layer automation.
- Responsible. You have experience directing quality initiatives and projects. You are a go-to person for product quality.
- A Skilled Investigator. You understand the root cause of problems. You integrate your investigation with data and measure the results.
- A Problem Solver. You are detail oriented and can identify, evaluate, and solve problems.
- Quality Focused. You understand quality in the big picture. You know how our users define quality and know when that definition changes.
- Risk-Averse. You can evaluate and design a testing approach to mitigate risk while ensuring adequate coverage.
- Collaborate. Work with an autonomous squad following scrum methodology. You are coaching and changing others mindsets around quality inside and outside of the squad
- Test. Use your customer and system understanding to create a risk-based testing approach and plans.
- Evaluate. You will implement new measurements when needed. You use data trends and issue investigations to understand and improve quality.
- Automate. Help align automation with the speed of development. You make informed resolutions on what, how, and when to automate.
- Improve. You will constantly push for ways to help us improve code quality and user experience.
- Mitigate Risk. You will control risk through different testing approaches and tools. Your testing approach focuses on prevention compared to reaction.
- Ship. You will test, talk with users, evaluate trends and deploy high-quality code on a frequent basis that delights our users.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Preserve your work-life balance. Our Italian Smart Working Policy can provide you with the great opportunity to work from home up to 4 days a week. And stay safe!
- Feed your brain. Even at home in Smart Working, we guarantee you electronic food stamps every working day.
- Give you more choices: you can work at our company hubs, both in Chiavari and in Milan. Or at home.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.