Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations & Enablement
Hyperscience - Company site
January 13, 2022
New York City - NY, US Remote
Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
The Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations & Enablement, will help our Global Talent Acquisition team improve its programs and services while increasing operations efficiency, mapping and improving core recruiting processes, supporting PM best practices, and improving the effectiveness of all recruiting program efforts.
As a part of the Global Talent Acquisition team, the Recruiting Operations & Enablement team is responsible for supporting recruiting efforts: referral programs and events, offers and contracts compliance, interview scheduling, data analytics, and reporting, recruiting training, ATS administration, and process management.
– Top notch healthcare for you and your family
– 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
– A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
– Stock Options
– Wellness stipend
– Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
– 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner’s unpaid leave)
– Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
– A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 or parent over the age of 65, for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
– Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
– Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
– $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
– Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.