Immediate Hire: Finance Professional and Business Plan Writer
We are a start-up company that is currently looking for the right person to help
create, revise and write various business plans for different businesses; and streamline our existing processes.
Applicants for this position should be critical thinkers who are capable of conceptualizing a clear story with limited information given. You need to be an excellent communicator and team player who doesn’t shy away from a challenge.
If you are a driven business consultant who wants to make great money, while working whenever you want and with an amazing team then keep on reading!
The Business Plan Writer will be expected to handle:
– Create thorough business plans
– Create business models
– Create financial models
– Develop full reports/documents
– Perform in-depth market research
I’m looking for someone amazing to work with me for the long term. If you’re looking for the same old, same old then this won’t be for you.
You’ll need to include the word ‘purple’ in your proposal as I’ll be able to see you read and understand this brief.
– Must have a lot of experience in the business plan process and feasibility studies
– Experience in financial planning, forecasting and business analysis
– Experience in technical business writing
– Must be a ninja at written communications in English
– Should have advanced experience in the Microsoft Office: word and excel product suite,
– Must enjoy working remotely with MINIMAL hand holding
– Broad advisory skill sets (capacity to help the client explore issues/opportunities)
– Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
– Experience in project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
– Strong attention to detail and superb time management skills
Role Duties Include:
– This is a full-time role (40 hours per week)
– Flexible work hours (8 hours/day – Mon to Frio) where you can work at any time of your choosing (PHT Timezone)
– Provide the highest level of business plans quickly and without fuss
– Stay on track of the delivery process, own responsibilities and be aware of deadlines to ensure project completion
Communicate promptly with our project manager and founder using Slack and Loom each day
– Assist and support me with ad hoc tasks as required
How To Apply:
To apply for this rare opportunity, please do the following (and ONLY the following):
Go to this link and fill out the form: https://immigrowth.typeform.com/to/eRg8m7hB;
(just for us to know you better – it will only take a couple of minutes)
PS: If the job is still available on this job portal, it means it hasn’t been filled yet.
Do the above and only the above and I’ll contact you ASAP!
Kind Regards, Daniel