Future Business Development & Sales Opportunities (US, UK, HK)
Our sales team is made up of former Big Law lawyers who decided to pivot and leverage their corporate law backgrounds in a business role. While the traditional paths for top law school alumni and Big Law associates include partner track, lateral moves, or going in-house, here at InCloudCounsel you can apply your legal expertise to help transform the practice of law itself.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing team revolutionizing the way the legal industry manages routine legal processes. We'd love to connect with you as we're always looking to expand our network of lawyers interested in pivoting to the business side of law. We have offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, London, and Hong Kong.
What we look for in a candidate:
- At least two years' experience practicing in the Corporate M&A, Funds, Real Estate or Finance practice groups of an AmLaw 50 firm
- Strong familiarity with the relevant high-volume legal documents in corporate, RE, and/or related transactions
- Client service persona
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- An appreciation for the types of problems we're solving and a certain passion for building efficiencies and modernizing the way routine legal processes are managed
- An interest in business development, pitching an exciting product, and client-facing interaction
- A self-starter who enjoys working cross functionally with other teams in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Enthusiasm, passion, and positivity
What your day-to-day would look like as a Director on our Sales team at InCloudCounsel:
- Crafting and delivering outreach to prospective clients
- Responding to inbound sales inquiries
- Pitching prospective clients
- Managing a pipeline of targeted accounts
- Developing sales material and messaging with our Marketing team
- Working cross-functionally to close deals with our Account Management team
- Gathering feedback from prospective customers about our product
If a sales opportunity at InCloudCounsel sounds interesting to you, or if you'd simply like to learn more, please drop your resume here and our team will be in touch should a relevant opportunity arise.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.