Account Manager (Campaign Strategist – Japanese Bilingual)
May 3, 2021
The Campaign Strategist’s primary focus is to help Japan-based campaigns launch successfully on Indiegogo. In this role, you will be exposed to the whole campaign lifecycle from product prototype to successful market launch. You’ll help clients overcome cultural and language marketing challenges – adapt their product positioning for a U.S. audience, build multi-channel marketing and advertising strategies, advise on campaign design and copywriting, and champion them through their crowdfunding journey. Throughout the product launch journey, you will work alongside the client to educate them on the launch process, be Indiegogo’s advocate, and drive product launch success on the platform.
The ideal candidate has marketing-quality native fluency in English, fluent in Japanese (read, write and speak professionally), experienced in account management, and have some level of exposure to marketing products (especially consumer hardware) and digital advertising. ents.
Indiegogo is the place to discover clever and unique innovations in tech and design before they go mainstream, including hundreds of products shipping right away. With thousands of projects launching every week, there’s ingenious tech, creative design, and much more around every corner. Our customers are passionate about funding passionate people and so are we! We are a team of committed, results-driven team players who are lucky enough to be able to call “helping people achieve their dreams” our everyday jobs. When people unite around a common goal, anything is possible.
- Professional fluency in Japanese and marketing-quality native fluency in English, with the ability to attend to cultural differences in client communication is REQUIRED
- Proven account management or other relevant experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to build strong, trust-based relationships with clients and prospects, and educate them on U.S. market and campaign strategies
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive teammate who is willing to initiate new projects and make them their own Technical orientation and the ability to quickly learn and utilize new technology
- Experience and demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Aptitude for working effectively with cross-functional teams, across multiple office locations in different time zones
- Passion for making a positive impact on the world while fostering a fun, open and collaborative work environment
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a remote work environment
- Innately curious and strives for continuous learning
- Marketing agency or digital ad buy experience
- Crowdfunding campaign management experience
- Product marketing, email marketing, and/or creative services (copywriting, photography, videography, front-end design, editing) experience
- Competitive salaries with equity
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental for you and yours
- Dog-friendly office
- Quarterly all-hands meetings with fun events
- A supportive, open environment that embraces and cultivates fearlessness, authenticity, and collaboration
Indiegogo is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO