Business Development Director – East Coast
InDinero is seeking an energetic, motivated east coast Director of Business Development. Candidates for this position should be based near New York or Boston.
As Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for communicating the value and benefits of the entire inDinero suite of services, including handling contract negotiations and closing new deals. The Business Development Director reports to the Vice President of Sales. The ideal candidate will have an established track record of B2B sales and will have experience delivering professional services on top of a technology platform.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage a sales pipeline and achieve sales targets and forecasts.
- Prepare clear, concise, and professional proposals to prospective and existing clients.
- Provide regular reports on sales activities, results, and forecasts.
- Facilitate web-based product demonstrations.
- Close/negotiate contract sales.
- Assist with after-sale issues within client base, including collections, training/implementation, software functionality, etc.
- Nurture leads and build an awareness of InDinero products and services.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape to ensure communication of key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth.
- Provide market feedback and accurate forecasting to the management team to optimize strategy and positioning of offerings.
- Represent the value proposition and differentiation of inDinero products in the market.
- College degree plus a minimum of 5 years of successful experience selling products in the professional services industry, with a background in accounting or finance preferred.
- Strong sales skills including ability to manage and close deals and to consistently meet and exceed annual sales quotas established for the position.
- Passion for building strong, long-lasting relationships. Have a fascination for learning about other businesses and can speak intelligently and win trust with business owners across a variety of industries.
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to facilitate product demonstrations in an effective, professional presentation manner.
- Proven experience in lead generation.
- Strong customer-service orientation and commitment to ensuring timely, quality solutions to client issues.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of software products and remain current on product knowledge.
- Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality, presents numerical data effectively.
We believe our people are our strongest asset, so we are proud to offer a full range of employee benefits. This full-time position offers a competitive base salary and a full benefits package. We go above and beyond in our commitment to our staff’s health, well-being, and happiness by also offering generous paid time away from work programs, professional growth and development opportunities, and other surprise perks throughout each month.