INEVENT MARKETING COORDINATOR
InEvent is looking for a hands-on professional who wants to join our Marketing team!
InEvent transforms enterprise events with digital technology. We are a B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for virtual, in-person and hybrid events. Our software provides efficient marketing strategies and data collection. Our services include high-level management for the C-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers globally.
OPENING: MARKETING COORDINATOR
We are looking for a coordinator who is passionate about team work, marketing insights, as well as planning and managing strategies to grow our brand presence along with our team.
You will have the autonomy and responsibility to:
- Directly assist on developing marketing strategies, reporting to the Marketing Manager, in order to: grow brand awareness, leads generation and overall marketing performance in all channels
- Coordinate integrated initiatives that include inbound marketing, paid media, events, SEO and multi-channel campaigns from the department
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and trends in the industry
- Assist on the organization and follow-up progress of weekly deliverables from the marketing team
- Coordinate campaigns, analyze results and suggest improvements for constant growth
- Research and suggest strategic partnerships
- Assist on coordinating and motivating the Marketing team based on InEvent’s values
- Fluent English
- TOEFL IBT > 95 or CAE > C1 exams are mandatory
- 6-8 years of experience in Marketing
- Experience in managing and following-up group results
- A strategic thinker with proven skills to analyse data
- Excellent communication skills, proactivity and sense of urgency
- SEO and paid campaigns (Google Ads, Social Media Ads, 3rd party PPC) knowledge
- Growth Hacker experience
- Product Marketing experience, including developing GTM plans, creating compelling content and collateral
Equip: Get your own notebook with access to internet browser, Office and G-Suite platform
Workload: minimum 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Salary + goals achievement bonus.
HOW TO APPLY
Just send your data using the form below. This is a continuous selection process, with an indeterminate end date.