HR Business Partner
Role: HR Business Partner
As the HR Business Partner, you’ll play a foundational role in the growth, operations and empowerment of InMobi’s North American team. You’ll work alongside mobile’s most innovative thought leaders and work to set the standard of a world-class people organization.
Who you are:
- 6+ years of Human Resources experience, 2+ years exclusively in a HRBP capacity
- Evidence of developing strong business partnerships within a dynamic, hyper-growth paced environment
- Capable of translating business priorities into HR programs and workflows that drive value & meet business needs.
- Solid understanding of US employment law and a general understanding of benefits & payroll practices
- Record of successfully working on complicated Employee Relations issues
- Experience working cross functionally within all of HR segments with demonstrated collaboration & teaming
- Ability to create content and deliver effective presentations for company-wide distribution
- Evidence of successful influence and manage change and deal effectively with change management initiatives
- A strategic thinker and creative problem solver who takes initiative and ownership
What you’ll do:
HR Business Partnerships
- Be the HR point of contact for employees and business managers in the region
- Serve as a consultative Subject Matter Expert who will establish best practice tools in talent management, L&D, organizational development, compensation mgmt and employee career development for the North America offices of InMobi Marketing Cloud
- Serve as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert for employee relations and performance issues
- Effectively roll-out the implementation of people initiatives and measure and report the progress with lessons-learned post roll-out
- Collect and analyze relevant data and provide in-depth analysis which in turn should drive decisions
- Support managers with coaching to optimal management strengths and capabilities
- Find ways to build engagement, improve workplace relationships and sense of community to boost productivity and retention
- Develop radically simple approaches to business challenges while keeping alignment with the organization as a cohesive whole
- Create and maintain the data integrity of our people records within our HRIS and ATS systems
- Manage our immigration practices, working with attorneys to ensure proper support and relocation for non-US employees
- Partner with COEs to prioritize needs of the business and deliver on capability development
Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group's mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company's 2018 World's Most Innovative Companies. Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.