Channel Account Manager
Are you a self-motivated channel professional based in Australia? Are you a quick learner driven by the satisfaction of over-achievement interested in a high-growth security technology environment, and market?
We are looking for an experienced Channel Account Manager for Australia and New Zealand.
You will be building profitable partnerships with resellers in the region, as well as working closely with internal cross-functional departments to enable and empower the channel partners to achieve performance goals.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Identifying and expanding sales opportunities with a focused group of existing resellers
- Nurturing and on-boarding new partnership opportunities specifically in the Enterprise customer market segment
- Achievement of pipeline goals and revenue targets
- Provide product training to partners and inform them about complimentary services offered.
- Develop and leverage partner relationships to grow Invicti brand relevance across all levels of the partner organization
- Collaborate with your peers in marketing, sales, and training to deliver compelling go to market support for our partner ecosystem; and develop partner specific sales and marketing plans to increase marketing and selling efforts.
- Guide partners to build a solutions portfolio aligned with market opportunities.
- Perform business reviews and recommend improvements.
- Assist in product placement and promotional activities to increase sales.
- Drive performance management of partners through regular cadence including quarterly performance reviews to communicate real-time achievement against business plan goals.
- Strong alignment to the Invicti Security Partner Program and the requirements therein.
- You are well connected in the reseller community and can leverage those relationships to introduce Invicti to new reseller opportunities.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in channel management
- Based in Australia
- Fluency in English
- Passion for and proven track record of growing partner business aligned to program metrics
- Ability to build relationships based on trust and mutual business growth intention
- Negotiation skills
- Financial acumen
- Executive critical thinking skills
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- Work life integration is deeply important to us
- Remote work option in place while we continue to navigate our new normal
- Competitive compensation and commission
- Have your birthday, every birthday off!
- 100% Premium SafetyWing Health cover + dental
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Company wide engagement programmes that have employees’ well being at heart and our Employee Assistance Program
- We are quite eclectic, including artists & musicians, motorbike fans and sport car racers, entrepreneurs and free spirit lovers, Michelin star wannabes, semi-pro football players
Above all we are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.