Jr. Vulnerability Research Engineer
Who you are:
We are looking for a Jr. Vulnerability Research Engineer to maintain our vulnerability database. This is a semi-automatic task that includes auditing automation tasks that populates the new advisories into the database, reviewing the existing vulnerabilities, running release tests on a vulnerability database before deploying the package daily.
What you’ll be doing:
- Keep the vulnerability database up-to-date; review the vulnerabilities collected by the automation tool, test each and every vulnerability database revision and release a new vulnerability database package on a daily basis.
- Conduct benchmarking scans using Netsparker’s Web Application Security Scanners to measure the efficiency and coverage continuously.
- Handle the customer support cases on the vulnerability database.
- Keep the related documentation and reports up-to-date.
What You’ll Need:
- Fair knowledge of web application vulnerabilities and compensating controls (CSRF, XSS, SQLI, SSRF etc.)
- Good understanding of both server-side and client-side frameworks/libraries
- Stays current with the latest application security threats and vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with some network tools like Fiddler, Wireshark, etc.
What Will Be a Plus:
- Knowledge of software composition analysis
- Having web security advisories published
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proactive, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Strong in teamwork and collaboration
- Because we wear white hats!
- Continuous Recognition & Rewards
- Competitive offerings
- Company provided Private Medical Plan by Mapfre Insurance (100% Inpatient, 80% Outpatient coverage, Plus Family Coverage)
- Continuous learning and development opportunity through qualified technical resources
- Flexible working hours, 5 days vacation leave in first year, birthday 1 day time-off
- Cultural perks & remote working allowance