Sr. Marketing Manager, Reputation Programs
Who you are:
Invicti, a global leader in web security and part of the Invicti family of companies, is looking for an energetic, passionate marketer to lead our reputation programs, including social, PR, and thought leadership.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build our company’s reputation strategy from the ground up, and have a real impact on our business. The ideal candidate for this role will have both a data-driven and creative approach to building reputation, complemented with a deep understanding of the role that these programs play in growing revenue.
The role will work closely with our content, demand creation, and digital teams, as well as our PR agency, to maximize awareness and consideration of our award-winning web application security solutions, enhance our SEO performance, and provide air cover for our sales and customer success organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead all day-to-day operations of our PR program, collaborating closely with a newly-onboarded PR agency to define and execute a media strategy that will help our organization to grow
- Establish and execute a social media strategy for our owned channels that increases our reach, engages customers, influencers, and the industry, and conveys our brand values
- Stand up and operate an employee advocacy program so that we can extend our reach into our employee’s networks and improve our thought leadership posture
- Own social listening and help identify common trends, feedback, insights
- Monitor our competitive landscape and industry trends to ensure that we stay at the forefront of our industry
- Collaborate with our sales, product marketing, demand creation teams, and PR agency to raise our thought leadership profile though higher-impact top-of-funnel content
- Measure and report the performance of reputation programs against KPIs
- As a member of the marketing leadership team, contribute to key cross-functional projects such as messaging and brand development, campaign planning, and content strategy
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced environment and desire to learn through contribution
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, including the ability to lead through influence and build relationships with remote teams
- Conversant with data-driven marketing; ideally you have had experience measuring the impact of reputation programs on lead acquisition and demand creation
- In addition to being data-driven, the ideal candidate is creative and a lover of words (grammar nerds are strongly encouraged to apply)
- Self-starter with drive for results; no job too big or too small attitude
- Morning person: We are an international company with a lot of people based in Europe, so the day starts early for US-based folks!
What You’ll Need:
- 5 years experience in B2B public relations and social media, either in an agency or company environment
- Experience with social media management and listening tools (HootSuite, Sprout, etc), and employee advocacy tools (Dynamic Signal, Everyone Social, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events and team outings!
- Open PTO – no bartering for days off you don’t technically have
- Office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- 100% employer paid Health
- 401k match
- Parental leave benefits
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit, and drinks
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees