InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Staff Accountant to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are a diverse team with a mix of industry, operational, and Big Four experience. Our team is made of entrepreneurial-minded professionals, driven in a fast-paced start-up environment, each working hard to build out a best in class Finance department. We partner with leaders across the business to build scalable solutions that support the growth of the organization, while ensuring the accuracy and reliability of all financial results.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Assist with accounts payable requisition posting, invoice application, and month-end close duties
- Reconcile accounts and participate in the month-end close for various general ledger accounts and entities
- Contribute to process improvement projects, including technology implementations and policy creation
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in Accounting/ Accounting Operations (Private)
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA preferred
- Advanced Excel proficiency preferred
- Experience with Coupa preferred
- Familiarity with NetSuite general ledger preferred
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with an emphasis on being detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be action oriented, yet also able to work well within a team.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and priorities.
- Positive attitude, along with integrity and trustworthiness in your work.
- Position requires frequent communication with various management levels across many disciplines, countries and cultures.
- Operating experience in a high-growth Saas business preferred.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.