Paid Accounting Intern
As an enterprise software company, Invoca serves companies at the intersection of customer experience, digital marketing, and Conversation Intelligence. We believe that “the human touch” plays an important role in how brands resonate with consumers, and our technology helps brands make the most of these moments of truth. We are an innovator in our category, as Invoca was recently named by Forrester Research as a Leader in the Conversation Intelligence Wave for Sales and Marketing, Q4 2021.
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us – we are building something special.
About the Role:
You will work on the Accounting team and report to the Assistant Controller. You will succeed if you work well in upbeat environments. You are a rising college Senior majoring in Accounting, although we may consider a rising Junior year student with prior internship experience. This is a remote and part-time position. You can commit to this internship until at least July 2022 (December 2022 preferable).
- Help with Accounting month end close tasks, such as bank account reconciliations
- Match incoming cash deposits to customer bills
- Other one off responsibilities as assigned by Invoca's accounting team
- An understanding of accounting fundamentals, including how bank account reconciliations work
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
Salary & Hours:
- Position Base Range – $15/hour
- Expected hours of work: ~20 hours a week. We are also flexible and can set up your work schedule around your course schedule.
“Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone.” – Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.