SaaS Sales Executive/ Sales Overlay
Invoca is committed to anti-racism and driving lasting change in the workforce. This starts with our hiring process. Read more here: Fostering Allyship and Anti-Racism
At Invoca, we live by our four core values: Figure it out, Help Each Other Thrive, Continuous Improvement and Light the Customer’s Way. To us, Light The Customer’s Way means that we don’t just sell a product or turn on a service, we are partners and trusted advisors, helping, educating, supporting and very vested in our customers’ success.
Our Sales team has an opportunity for a Sales Executive/ Sales Overlay who has a strong understanding of the challenges and opportunities faced by contact sales centers. This role will have the opportunity to be responsible for selling and shaping a new product to our current B2C customers. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with demonstrated success and experience presenting new SaaS solutions to sales leaders and has a real passion for listening to customers, understanding their needs and sharing cutting edge technology to provide a solution.
- Leverage currently available product and future capabilities to formulate solutions that drive impact for customer sales leaders
- Deep understanding of call center customer needs and competitive threats. Partner with Product to shape priorities and timelines of development
- Work across internal teams to coordinate messaging and expectations appropriate for the stage of the opportunity
- Managing customer expectations and business related escalations throughout an extended implementation period
- Assist Product Marketing continue to evolve the messaging as new use cases and competitive differentiators are discovered
- Lead the sales process from qualifying to closing
- Thoroughly understand enterprise customer needs and effectively communicate Invoca value proposition
- Build and execute sales strategies, presentations and software demonstrations for enterprise level customers
- Ensure that salesforce.com is at all times updated with the most recent accurate forecasts, latest activities and next steps
- Understand the business landscape and be able to articulate differentiators
- Present effectively to external customers across all levels from marketing staff to C-suite executives
- Effectively organize internal and external teams to work together to drive deals through complex sales cycles
- 5+ years of on-quota performance, B2C/B2B SaaS experience
- Confident, experienced user of modern SaaS sales tech stack including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Slack, Salesloft, Bluejeans, various remote teamwork tools, etc.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with senior management and C-suite executives including MSSA, Order Forms, SOWs and other deal documentation.
- Deep understanding of marketing and customer acquisition processes
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to write clear, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree, marketing or business preferred
- Experience in a dynamic, high accountability start-up environment
- Travel will be required post-COVID across the US and Canada
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
“Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone.” Gregg Johnson CEO
And to us, diversity and inclusion means even more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means proactively hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary, Benefits and Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
Paid Time Off – Invoca is committed to work life balance. We have a generous PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all employees. We also offer 12 paid holidays and 5 days sick time so you can take care of yourself.
Heathcare – Invocans enjoy a robust health care program including medical, dental and vision coverage, with plan choices so you can take care of yourself, partner and family as needed.
Retirement – Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
Stock options – All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
Employee Assistance Program – Invoca offers support and guidance through WorkLifeMatters to support our team mates in issues from personal matters to everyday topics that affect your life.
Paid Family/Medical Leave – Invoca offers up to six weeks paid leave for childbirth, baby bonding, adoption and medical need.
Sabbatical – We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
Wellness Subsidy – Invoca is supportive of the whole person and provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to gym or fitness classes.