Technical Account Manager
Invoca is committed to anti-racism and driving lasting change in the workforce. This starts with our hiring process. Read more here: Fostering Allyship and Anti-Racism
Commitment to our customers, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a positive environment are more than words written on a wall at Invoca, it’s our way of life. We take pride in an inclusive and egoless culture that helps us drive innovation and build value for both our customers and our people. And of course, there’s the competitive pay, great perks, and getting to work on an industry-leading product. If this sounds unlike most tech jobs you’ve had, you’re right. Come join us – we’re building something special.
About the Role:
As an Invoca Technical Account Manager, you will be joining Invoca's Customer Success team to play a meaningful role in discovery, implementation, and management of technical deployment projects for Invoca's highest value customers. Through hands-on technical scoping and solution design, you will provide consultative and tactical guidance for customers to navigate the technical aspects of expansion opportunities to use our technology in new ways. With strong organizational and project management skills, you will lead the successful planning and execution of these customer initiatives, spanning a variety of industries and use cases. You will coordinate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders to solve problems and deploy new solutions and features, driving innovation and informing product development from the front lines.
This highly technical and hands-on position requires you to work in a team and individual work setting, contributing to all aspects of technical project management including requirements gathering, design, documentation, testing, implementation, and solution validation.
- Engage customer stakeholders across business, marketing, and engineering departments to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
- Help scope, build and test a portfolio of technical customer projects to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of Invoca platform implementations and product feature configurations
- Work with other Technical Account Managers and Solution Architects to design, build, and document new integrations.
- Invest time and effort to understand our Customers’ larger vision and business use cases to deliver the right solution to meet the greater need (design with a noble purpose)
- Provide technical guidance to customers for integrating software platform via well-documented API’s (i.e. AdTech, MarTech, and CTI/Call Center Technology)
- Quickly master the Invoca platform, our growing product lines, and be able to speak to the functionality, performance, and value-add to both existing and prospective customers.
- Draft technical requirements, solution designs, data flowcharts and systems integration diagrams
- Estimate the effort, complexity and scope required to successfully implement technical projects
- Work closely with Invoca's Product team to continuously relay feedback for improvement on product features and functions, and ensure sustained customer success
- 2+ years of successful technical project management, implementation, or deployment experience in a customer-facing role required
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and create customer loyalty
- Experience in scoping, clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – communicating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and the ability to work at a highly-detailed level
- Knowledge and experience using APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer architectures and techniques
- Ability to simply articulate and compare advanced solution designs, along with their relevant business value to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of the agile software development process a plus
- Background in telecom, mobile, or digital media a plus
- Hands-on experience with web analytics, CRM, marketing automation, bid management, ad-serving, and attribution software a plus
- Working knowledge of the digital marketing technology landscape a plus
- Experience with Zapier, TIBCO Scribe, or AWS Lambdas is a plus
About Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
“Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone.” Gregg Johnson CEO
And to us, diversity and inclusion means even more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means proactively hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary, Benefits and Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off – Invoca is committed to work life balance. We have a generous PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all employees. We also offer 12 paid holidays and 5 days sick time so you can take care of yourself.
- Healthcare – Invocans enjoy a robust health care program including medical, dental and vision coverage, with plan choices so you can take care of yourself, partner and family as needed.
- Retirement – Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Position Base Range – $61,500.00 – $87,500.00. There is also a bonus and stock options available with this role.
- Stock options – All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program – Invoca offers support and guidance through WorkLifeMatters to support our team mates in issues from personal matters to everyday topics that affect your life.
- Paid Family/Medical Leave – Invoca offers up to six weeks paid leave for childbirth, baby bonding, adoption and medical need.
- Sabbatical – We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy – Invoca is supportive of the whole person and provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to gym or fitness classes.