Technical Account Manager
As an enterprise software company, Invoca serves companies at the intersection of customer experience, digital marketing, and Conversation Intelligence. We believe that “the human touch” plays an important role in how brands resonate with consumers, and our technology helps brands make the most of these moments of truth. With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and crossing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building an outstanding SaaS company, having raised $116 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us – we are building something special.
About the Role:
As a Technical Account Manager, you will join Invoca's Customer Success team to play a meaningful role in discovery, implementation, and management of technical deployment projects for Invoca's highest value customers. Through hands-on technical scoping and solution design, you will provide consultative and tactical guidance for customers to navigate the technical aspects of expansion opportunities to use our technology in new ways. With strong organizational and project management skills, you will lead the successful execution of these customer initiatives, spanning a variety of industries and use cases. You will coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to solve problems and deploy new solutions and features, driving innovation and informing product development from the front lines.
This technical and hands-on position requires you to work in a team and individual work setting, contributing to all aspects of technical project management including requirements gathering, design, documentation, testing, implementation, and solution validation.
- Engage customer stakeholders across business, marketing, and engineering departments to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
- Help scope, build and test a portfolio of technical customer projects to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of Invoca platform implementations and product feature configurations
- Work with other Technical Account Managers and Solution Architects to design, build, and document new integrations.
- Invest time and effort to understand our Customers' larger vision and business use cases to deliver the right solution to meet the greater need (design with a noble purpose)
- Provide technical guidance to customers for integrating software platform via well-documented API's (i.e. AdTech, MarTech, and CTI/Call Center Technology)
- Quickly master the Invoca platform, our growing product lines, and be able to speak to the functionality, performance, and value-add to both existing and prospective customers.
- Draft technical requirements, solution designs, data flowcharts and systems integration diagrams
- Estimate the effort, complexity and scope required to successfully implement technical projects
- Work closely with Invoca's Product team to continuously relay feedback for improvement on product features and functions, and ensure sustained customer success
- 2+ years of successful technical project management, implementation, or deployment experience in a customer-facing role required
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and create customer loyalty
- Experience in scoping, clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – communicating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and the ability to work at a highly-detailed level
- Knowledge and experience using APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer architectures and techniques
- Ability to simply articulate and compare advanced solution designs, along with their relevant business value to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of the Agile software development process
- Background in telecom, mobile, or digital media
- Experience with web analytics, CRM, marketing automation, bid management, ad-serving, and attribution software
- Working knowledge of the digital marketing technology landscape
- Experience with Zapier, TIBCO Scribe, or AWS Lambdas
Salary, Benefits and Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off – Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 13 paid holidays, 5 days sick time, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare – Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement – Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options – All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program – Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave – Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave – Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical – We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy – In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range – $61,500.00 – $87,500.00/year, plus bonus potential.
“Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone.” – Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.