Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper.ai has scaled from 0 to over 63,000 happy and paying customers. We are backed by notable investors and Y-combinator with a mission to develop a product that helps the world write better content using artificial intelligence.
The SaaS Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) are responsible for planning, implementing, and managing Jasper’s overall SEO strategy. They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business growth and success. They are data-driven and well researched on the latest requirements from search engines. This person would bridge insights from user search intent with the content team, sales, and product team.
Our team is passionate about supporting new employees and growing a culture of collaboration. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth. Our three founders and executive committee are passionate about people and want to share the opportunity to be part of this experience.
This role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote based.
What you will do at Jasper.AI
- Lead the company’s strategy on both Organic and Paid Search.
- Develop, own, and execute full-funnel acquisition strategies on Google Search, Youtube Search, Bing Search, and more.
- Set up, optimize, maintain, and scale multi-million dollar paid search campaigns.
- Conduct deep keyword research that influences content marketing, web development, and product education.
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role with a SaaS or Product Led Growth company
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- Experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player. Help other team’s objectives through content strategy and search.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage for our Employees and Families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees), 401(k) program with company matching, and flexible time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Jasper.ai is headquartered on Sixth Street in Austin, TX. Employees are welcome to work in the office or remotely
- Generous budget for home office set up
- Learning and Development opportunity, plus individual budget
- Growing a new business can be chaotic so we strive for a fun, creative, and collaborative work environment to help us meet our objectives
- Paid parental leave
- Travel Perk Program
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be. We are committed to celebrating and supporting our differences. We believe that diversity is essential to innovation and makes us better able to serve our customers. We’re also passionate about supporting new employees and growing a culture of collaboration. We hire smart, curious people of all levels and backgrounds who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re interested in working for Jasper but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.