Software Sales Representative
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
Since 2015, we have grown from a solo founder to a global team across the world and in our offices in Vancouver BC Canada, Austin TX USA, and Shenzhen GD China.
We’re growing and looking to add a Software Sales Representative to our Sales Team. This is a full-time position based out of Hangzhou.
- Responsible for converting potential customers based on their needs. Here in Jungle Scout we believe in conveying the value of our tool to the customers and you are the person who bridges Jungle Scout and our customers.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Leads generation by cooperating with the Regional BD team, going to regional offline events or cold calling.
- Meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership. You will own the sales target and your annual bonus is also based on your target.
- Build strong customer relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Communicate with customers to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Direct customers to the right department to offer them timely service.
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rate.
- 2 years’ experience as a sales rep and has a proven record as a successful sales person with a SaaS/ ecommerce/ cross-border solution.
- Experience in ecommerce platforms like Amazon.
- Entrepreneurial spirit who wants to make a mark in a fast-growing company.
- Communication skills: Sales need to know when to talk and when to listen. You will also need to learn how to listen for common objections and utilize sales training to overcome them.
- Persuasion skills: Persuasion and influencing can help salespeople to close the deal. Beside building relationships and trust with customers. A great sales rep knows when to persuade.
- Aggressive: eager to hit your target in creative ways.
- Teamwork: You will have to work with BD, marketing, affiliate and other sales team members to set and achieve goals.
- Mathematical skills. You will often have to calculate percentages, sales prices and discounts quickly and accurately so as to serve customers in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
About Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing powerful data and insights to help entrepreneurs and brands grow successful Amazon businesses.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin TX USA; Vancouver BC Canada; and Shenzhen GD China.
We offer workplace flexibility, competitive compensation packages, insurance, generous vacation, and professional development to help you thrive in your career. The entire Jungle Scout team also gathers for annual all-expenses-paid retreats — past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vietnam, Budapest, Mexico, Colombia, and Costa Rica. Check us out!