Human Resources Coordinator – Hybrid Remote
Human Resource Coordinator
- Are you an experienced Human Resources Coordinator looking for a new challenge?
- Do you value care management and quality improvement?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the Kepro team?
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Hybrid Remote: This role is primarily remote work from home, however this person will need to go into our office on occassion as needed.
Candidates – please take note. Kepro holds significant contracts with the federal government. As of December 8, 2021, Kepro will require its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as required by Executive Order 14042. New hires must be fully vaccinated as of their start date and provide proof of vaccination during the onboarding process. Medical and religious accommodations are available to those who qualify.
Who we need:
The HR Coordinator provides a wide range of HR support and advice to the organization on a variety of HR functions, including onboarding, compliance, talent acquisition, performance management, policy advice, general HR support and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship with all company personnel. The HR Coordinator applies business knowledge and human resources expertise to support the entire HR function.
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical expertise.
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro. These benefits are designed to provide you and your family additional protection, security, and support for both your career and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What you’ll do:
- Is responsible for all employee records, maintains and coordinates all information/data management for the HRIS and all other related employee management systems including Workable.
- Ensures compliance with all employee documents related to regulatory and URAC requirements.
- Processes confidential employment documents and other materials in accordance with established procedures.
- Manages the new hire pre boarding and onboarding process, including communications with hiring managers and identified candidates. Tasked with providing a positive new hire experience.
- Coordinates, prepares, schedules and conducts employment related programs including new hire orientation sessions.
- Provides guidance, advice, and assistance on such matters as employee services and benefits; management-employee communications; performance management; conflict resolution; and equal employment opportunity.
- Prepares scheduled and ad hoc reports as required or requested.
- Participates in special projects as assigned. Prepares presentations using presentation software and Power Point. Participates on committees and teams as assigned.
- Manages the HR Department’s communication; Outlook HR in Box (Both incoming and outgoing), Cherwell and the HR Voice Mail Box.
- Maintains and stores records, files, logs and reports; maintains sensitive and personnel files; periodically reviews and purges files in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines. Acts as custodian of all employee’s records.
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- An Associate’s degree in Human Resources or Business is preferred or any equivalent combination of relevant experience and college education yielding the appropriate human resources skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an HR role
- Adaptability/flexibility is critical.
- Tactfully and professionally communicate and interact with a diverse population of internal/external customers.
- Presentation and facilitation skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Customer focused, results oriented decision-maker capable of building and maintaining professional relationships in a team environment.
- The nature of this position exposes the incumbent to sensitive materials and requires a high level of confidentiality.
- HRIS Experience
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of interest. Best of luck in your search!
~ The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.