Customer Support Specialist – Weekend ONLY Coverage
Immediate Need! Fully Remote – Work from Home Opportunity
With a mission to make afterschool enrichment accessible and affordable to every school-going child, KidzToPros is reimagining the essential out-of-school learning to close the extracurricular gap. We work with Title 1, Title 2 & 3 Public schools, Private and Charter schools in the K-12 space. We work with schools, educators, and instructors to provide enrichment at school so parents never have to drive their kids from one program to another and children get to stay in the safety of the school and learn with their own school friends.
We have successfully served over 100,000 extracurricular hours to over 20,000 children in over 260 schools.
1. We put students first
We put students first because they deserve nothing less – and our schools and parents expect nothing less. Every aspect of KidzToPros’s success depends on this.
2. Closing the extracurricular gap
Every educator wants high-quality, out-of-school learning programs that provide dedicated academic enrichment, critical connections, and opportunities to children of every background
3. School beyond school-day
The afterschool setting at school provides expanding learning opportunities by leveraging the existing infrastructure creating a win-win-win-win situation for parents, schools, teachers, and children
4. Zero tolerance
KidzToPros maintains a zero-tolerance policy towards their instructors and coaches. We use our technology to maintain instructor SLA and parent and school feedback on a daily basis to maintain quality programs.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist for weekend coverage to support the parents. Engaging directly and in a hands-on way with our customers in this role. You will be the first contact point for phone calls, own the chat queue and answer tickets while maintaining the SLA and escalate issues where needed. Your ability to make people feel at ease will be key as you help parents.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Other duties as requested
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to our customers.
- Excellent track record in providing outstanding and unparalleled customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking; strong prioritizing and organizing abilities.
- Professional and able to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills such as Word and Excel.
- Detail oriented
Communication method(s) used: