The Recruiting Coordinator owns the process of prospecting, recruiting, and converting highly qualified industry practitioners to teach short skills courses in areas of STEM, Arts and Sports for K-12 students. The position-holder serves as a full cycle recruiter as well as a consultant in the areas of strategic planning, advertising and talent attraction, sourcing, recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding. Qualified candidates must have the ability to build deep talent pools, drive engagement of passive candidates, facilitate pipeline progression, and successfully manage the final stages of a search, including offer extension and negotiation, to land the candidate-of-choice. In addition, the position will participate in product launch initiatives or special projects that focus on delivering improvements in the department’s processes, tools, and technology to support the work.
Our Recruiting team is crucial to the success of students and families. In this role, you will directly impact students’ ability to reach their highest potential using the world’s best education. Join our recruiting team to make a difference!
KidzToPros has been reimagining the essential learning experience for students in kindergarten through 12th grade for over four years. From after-school programs, summer camps and coding bootcamps, both live online and in-person, KidzToPros has taught over 1,000,000 curriculum hours of enrichment to more than 20,000 students across the U.S.
With the [advancement] of COVID-19 and status of school closings, we are working with schools, educators, and parents to ensure kids are staying current with their education and to continue providing enrichment opportunities to advance their skills in STEM, Arts and Sports. Safeguarding the health and safety of all students in our programs is a top priority. .
1. We put students first
Students deserve nothing less – and our schools and parents expect nothing less. From our instructors, to our curriculums, throughout every aspect of KidzToPros business, our goal is to ensure students are not only learning but thriving and discovering a world of opportunities.
2. We strive to close the learning gap
KidzToPros values high-quality, out-of-school learning programs that provide dedicated academic learning, critical connections, and opportunities to children of every background
- As a Recruiting Coordinator , you will participate in workforce planning for current and future talent needs, cross-functional counterparts in the Admission team, School Relations, Curriculum Management, and others.
- Lead full life cycle recruiting including developing search strategy, posting/advertising plan, sourcing, screening, and interviewing, as well as offer extension/negotiation/closing.
- Develop and implement local market talent engagement strategies to support the assigned portfolio of schools and parents
- Publish job ads on career pages, job boards and social networks.
- Develop and implement referral generation strategies, leveraging existing Instructional team members, teacher resources, corporate partnerships, industry organizational relationships, etc.
- Identify and engage candidate prospects from a wide variety of sourcing streams, conducting compelling outreach to active and passive candidates.
- Maintain solid industry awareness and market intelligence in terms of hiring trends, competitive intelligence as well as compensation challenges and trends.
- Participate in improvement projects or other initiatives to support the achievement of departmental and corporate goals.
- Continuous improvement against core recruiting and hiring metrics such as candidate response rates, sourcing efficiency, hiring lead time, time to fill, candidate conversion rates, etc.
- Job Type: Full-time Remote ONLY
- Salary: Highly competitive Base
- If you are interested in joining us, please submit your resume and a cover letter specifying how your experience and education meets the qualifications above.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by email to arrange an interview.