Account Manager – Combination Products
PERMANENT, FULL-TIME JOB OPENING:
Account Manager (Exact Title Based on Incoming Qualifications)
Reports to Manager, Accounts
Join Kymanox and tangibly help the world produce modern medicine more quickly, more affordably, and with the highest quality and safety standards possible in today’s biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries. With a reputation of providing unparalleled professional services from our highly collaborative team of experts, Kymanox provides an outstanding opportunity for learning and career advancement.
Kymanox is looking for a motivated individual ready to continue a career in the life sciences at a higher trajectory. Kymanox provides professional services related to science, engineering, compliance, and project management; we service clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies to virtual start-ups. The company was founded in 2004 and has been growing steadily since its inception.
RTP Headquarters (Morrisville, North Carolina USA). This candidate will need to be based in the local area.
Start Date Range: November to December 2021
Required Educational Background:
Master’s degree or an advanced degree in a STEM related field (Science, Math, or Engineering) from an accredited institution, with business coursework.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in Account Management, Business Development, or a comparable Client Services role.
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry, ideally with combination products.
- Previous experience with a CRM (preferably NetSuite).
- Experience with MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) strongly preferred.
The Account Manager will join a key role within our Business Development team. The Account Manager is primarily tasked with assisting the organization with the achievement of revenue goals and client satisfaction objectives. As the Account Manager, you will manage the continued growth and success of our client partnerships by ensuring outstanding service and delivery in support of our clients’ programs. You will also be responsible for identifying and helping to close new business and work in a cross-functional setting across business development, business services and project management teams.
- Directly manage a primary set of accounts in the Life Science industry.
- Follow up on warm leads to convert into new business.
- Coordinate and execute a plan for the increased use of the company’s services at the client by building relationships with a strong account plan.
- Align closely with the Project Management team to deliver excellent customer service and overall client satisfaction.
- Help resolve client challenges, conflicts, and concerns.
- Build a trusted/strategic relationship with decision-makers on the client-side.
- Monitor and maintain client relationships to identify partnership/contract growth opportunities for assigned client accounts.
- Create and deliver quarterly client presentations, including quarterly business reviews and action plans.
- Support our Business Development team to identify opportunities and secure renewals for assigned clients.
- Work closely with Business Development and Operations teams to accurately forecast and recognize client revenue.
- Collaborate internally to help strengthen organizational processes to create and improve delivery efficiencies.
- Attend events and conduct lead generation campaigns to discover project opportunities.
- Develop proposals/solutions for project opportunities.
- Keep CRM updated with all lead and opportunity information.
Desired Aptitude and Skill Set:
- Strong organizational skills and verbal/written communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a sense of ownership and willingness to learn
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to form partnerships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Thrive in a fast-paced, growing, and dynamic work environment
- Strong customer-service aptitude
- Seasoned soft skills (i.e., high EQ)
- Technology savvy
Up to 20% remote travel domestically and internationally is possible. A passport is required for this job.
The position will evolve over time and more responsibilities may be added. Since Kymanox is a growing company, there are opportunities for advancement both within the currently defined role and in other groups within the organization.
Base salary is commensurate with experience, qualifications, and other intangibles evident during the interview process – as well as market conditions. Eligible for incentive program after 90 days of outstanding work.
Medical healthcare including dental and vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, matching 401(k) retirement plan, continuing education assistance, and other benefits.
All applications must be submitted via our website at www.kymanox.com under “Careers.” All applications are processed to ensure candidate confidentiality and data security. All applicant resumes are kept on file for one year.