Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
What is LawnStarter? LawnStarter makes it easy to book lawn mowing and other outdoor services via an app, website or phone. Cool perk: With an all-remote workforce, you could live and work anywhere in the world.
Data is central to LawnStarter — Be Data Driven is one of our core values, along with get shit done, people are critical, challenge the status quo, be scrappy, and create a great place to work,
LawnStarter is a startup that is growing up fast.
LawnStarter’s goal is to become the world’s largest outdoor services company, and to get there, a lot of strategic decisions will be made that are driven by data. And we do track a lot of data. If you enjoy working with data, I mean a lot of data, this is definitely the right place to be.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Build repeatable processes and reporting packages to empower both sales/ops leaders and reps with critical operational data related to sales strategy and execution.
- Develop and maintain standardized operational reports, dashboards, and data sources to monitor overall business health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators.
- Support ongoing analysis of business performance. Inform executive decisions.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate, and report data to track performance and metrics.
- Partner closely with Product Strategy and Planning to provide ad-hoc analysis in support of strategic projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the Sales/Ops/Product/Finance organization to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes
Who You Are…
- Experienced. 3-5 years as a data analyst in consulting, finance, sales/marketing operations, or product management. Bachelor’s Degree required, ideally degrees in STEM, advanced degree is a plus.
- Excellent Communicator. You have a strong ability to convey complex concepts and information to a broad audience, including working with executive level leaders. You’re a natural leader with an ability to build things from scratch. A knack for creating structure wherever needed.
- Problem Solver. You have a passion for creating scalable reporting products that are intuitive to use and enable others with data. You approach challenges with a sense of urgency and accountability. You’re excited to become an expert in the Tableau, extract insight from data, and the wherewithal to develop findings and recommendations that transcend the numbers.
- Organized. You can juggle and prioritize a high-volume workload while handling details accurately, in a timely manner, and under pressure. Your time management skills are impeccable and you can multi‐task, handle frequent interruptions, and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical. Strong knowledge of relational database technologies, Excel, and ability to become an expert in Tableau’s full product suite. Existing experience with Tableau and SQL is most ideal. You have the ability to perform complex analysis
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics
- SQL proficient and practice on a weekly basis, at least 2-3 years of experience
- R/Python programming experience 2-3 years experience
- Bi reporting experience 2-3 years: Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Domo, and others dashboards
How you can make a difference at LawnStarter
We use data to drive decisions and to help our outdoor service pros to grow customers and revenues.
Here’s an example:
How can LawnStarter optimize driving routes for our mowing pros so they can get more jobs done in a day? That all hinges on data. And how can that make a difference in people’s lives? One of our missions is to help pros earn a good living so they can better support their family. If we can help them get one more job completed, that is extra money for them.
We’re LawnStarter. We mow grass — so you might say we are cutting edge — with lawns and data. We also offer all sorts of other outdoor services. Join us and use data to help us do more, faster, and better. Be Data Driven is one of our core values, and you can work from anywhere. If you like working with data, you will love it here at LawnStarter!
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance