Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst, Display
Campaign Management: Ownership of campaigns for online partnerships and/or online media campaigns. Responsible for P&L for assigned partnerships/campaigns. Involved in all aspects of campaign set up, creative management, and campaign optimization (as part of internal team), including internal communication of results, to quarterly partner performance reviews.
Strategic Thinking: Assimilate and provide critical performance results and recommendations to internal and partner teams. Take all appropriate actions to grow and optimize partnership on an ongoing basis.
Work with Ad-serving: Manage third-party ad-serving systems and internal database tools. Very comfortable working in Excel.
Flexibility: Manage all aspects of promotions and ad-hoc opportunities with the partner. Ability to take on multiple projects.
Detail Oriented & Strong Project Management Skills: Facilitate internal project requests and work with internal teams across the organization.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years experience in online advertising/marketing.
- Any similar combination of education and experience
- Thorough working knowledge of direct response online advertising Excellent analysis skills, ability to research and analyze various different types and large amounts of data
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills Computer skills: thorough working knowledge of intermediate to advanced MS Excel.
- Able to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadline
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction Ability to interpret and apply required policies and procedures
- Team player Preferred Skills Knowledge of the consumer lending and/or real estate industries
- Experience working with Ad Serving systems
- Experience working with DSPs MS Access OR Just come with great analytical skills, a passion to learn with lots of enthusiasm – and we will train you.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.