Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Founded in 2014, Lingo Live is the foremost skill-based communication and leadership coaching company that supports global talent in contributing their unique potential and gaining the confidence they need to share their opinions openly, build trust, and communicate across teams. Learn more about our two impactful product offerings at www.lingolive.com.
As Lingo Live’s fully-dedicated Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing a strategic book of business that consists of a mix of our mid and top-tier legacy clients. Your mission is to be an exceptional partner for clients. You’ll foster authentic relationships with clients who believe in our mission, will understand their ever-changing organizational initiatives and goals to coach and develop their people, and partner with them to fulfill their organizational goals year-over-year to help Lingo Live continue to renew and grow their business.
You will use your expertise in the Lingo Live Language and our Leaders products to effectively educate customers on the use and benefits of our programs so that they experience the maximum impact. As Lingo Live programs and products evolve, you will stay knowledgeable and educated to continually provide the highest quality of customer service to your clients.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for renewals and logo retention for your book of business. You will need to understand our client’s growth opportunities so you can introduce new upsell and cross-sell opportunities to our Client Growth Representative and partner with them to grow business and execute upon those opportunities.
In this role, you will report directly to the Director of Customer Success. You will represent the Success Team, working cross-functionally to represent the client’s voice within the Lingo Live organization.
Lingo Live is global (as are our customers) and fully remote. Work from wherever you call home.
Where You Come In
- As a client-facing team, you’ll manage a mix of our mid and top-tier legacy clients.
- You will be expected to renew 100% of the renewal revenue in your book of business and 95% of your logo retention goal.
- You’ll act as the main point of contact and project manager for your clients.
This entails the following:
- Building strong long-lasting relationships with the Coaching, HR, L&D, and Technical stakeholders.
- Understanding your clients’ main coaching goals and success metrics each quarter and devising and executing upon a strategy to ensure they hit these goals.
- Leading Quarterly Business Reviews that demonstrate the business impact that their organization is seeing from our coaching programs.
- Ensuring clients’ learner engagement in the program is healthy, and partnering our Learner Success Team and your clients to improve metrics that may not be healthy so that clients will continually get the most value from the Lingo Live program.
- You’ll increase session usage as your clients’ companies grow and scale, helping the team hit our quarterly session Targets.
- Educate clients on new or changing product and coaching program features.
- More generally, you’ll represent the voice of the customer while capturing feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development to drive the growth and evolution of the Lingo Live products.
- You’ll understand your customers’ business and uncover insights about growth opportunities (upsell and cross-sell) so that you can partner with our Client Growth Representatives to grow business.
- You’ll contribute to increasing our total Customer Quarterly NPS.
What It Takes To Succeed
- You have 2-3 years of direct Customer Success experience and/or client-facing position in a start-up or small business and are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
- You have a proven track record of retaining and renewing business to help reach our company revenue targets.
- You have strong project management skills, pay close attention to details, and are able to effectively cross-collaborate with Lingo Live internal teams to deliver value and impact while balancing client requests and serving as our client’s strongest advocate.
- You have proven that you can lead renewal discussions to effectively renew contracts and retain business year-over-year.
- You’re a thoughtful communicator and express yourself clearly.
- You’re self-reflective and continuously learn and better yourself and those around you.
- You’re a team player who “rises by lifting others”, leveraging influencing skills, with or without direct reports
- You’re passionate about our mission and the opportunity to be a critical thought leader as our company continues to grow.
- You’re a strong advocate for diversity, inclusion, and belonging and see these as non-negotiable pillars of building a better world.
- You’re self-directed and thrive in a remote-first, globally distributed environment that is rooted in trust and intentional collaboration across synchronous (i.e. Zoom, Slack, Asana) and asynchronous channels.