We are looking for a skilled web developer to join the Digital Marketing team at Lingraphica. You will be responsible for developing the more complex aspects and features of our websites. You will be working alongside a Web Designer in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites and with the Digital Marketing team to further Lingraphica’s vision and mission.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
- Performing website updates
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types
- Editing, writing, or designing website content and code
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups
- Back up files from websites to local directories for recovery
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, properly structured, and compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
- Knowledge of WordPress plugin development and implementation
- Proficient in MySQL
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
- High degree of independent judgment
- Able to solve complex problems
- Knowledge of API integration preferred
- Knowledge of HubSpot or other comparable CRM preferred
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in web development or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ relevant experience
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
Incumbent works from home and is expected to maintain a safe, productive work environment with secure internet access.
May work remotely from home. Travel to Princeton, NJ office may be required on occasion, up to 1x / quarter.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and physical demand satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities and physical demands required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To learn more about Lingraphica, visit: www.lingraphica.com!
This Organization Participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE. UU.