Graphic Designer and Marketing Specialist
Looking for a graphic designer / marketing role with a fast growing, industry leader?
Building on over 24 years of success, our Liquid Web Family of Brands delivers technology, services and support for thriving businesses and nonprofits running mission-critical websites, eCommerce stores and applications. Liquid Web (High Performance Managed Hosting), Nexcess (Digital Commerce Cloud) and StellarWP (WordPress Software and Tools) have more than 500,000+ sites under management, supporting over 100,000 software subscribers and 2 Million+ free version software users. Together, we are purpose-built to deliver software, solutions and managed services that keep online businesses dreaming bigger and doing more.
We have a great opportunity for a designer / marketing specialist who will work with our Director of Affiliate Marketing to conceptualize, create, and implement marketing communication materials for our Affiliate efforts with our Family of Brands. This is a new position and a fantastic opportunity for a creative, energetic, tech-savvy, professional to develop skills in multiple areas of design, marketing and communications.
You’ll be actively engaged in understanding business priorities, aligning them with marketing efforts, creating assets and optimizing for performance.
As a Graphic Designer and Marketing Specialist you would:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, sales, technical experts, and other team members to understand go to market strategies for multiple brands
- Bring fresh ideas and creative communications to support the brand strategies, and desired brand images and perceptions
- Design both concepts and final layouts of landing pages with focus on user experience and conversion
- Monitor performance and utilize data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Partner with internal teams to ideate and execute test scenarios to elevate the user experience, engagement, and conversion rate optimization
- Create content and assets to support Go to Market, including newsletters, product one-pagers, feature and update communications
- Assist with assets for Affiliate recruitment
- Event and trade show execution, and post-event attendee follow-up
- Help research and manage swag and merchandise for affiliate initiatives
- Work with with the team and interdepartmentally on key projects & deliverables
- Proven competency with Copywriting / Copy Editing, Graphic Design, Web Design
- At least 3+ years of knowledge in landing page builder software
- Experience with any of the following: WordPress, Unbounce, Canva
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar testing software for A/B testing / CRO efforts
- Self motivation and are a great team player
- Manages deadlines and shifting priorities while remaining organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of digital marketing, web content, and customer journey best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years equivalent experience in web design and digital marketing.
- Analytical skills and understanding of KPIs for digital media.
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
Bonus Points For:
- Knowledge of affiliate/partner/influencer marketing
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, responsive web design and practices, CMS Platforms and the latest UI/UX practices
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.