Logixboard is a cloud-based platform transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. Firms currently use paper, spreadsheets, and email to track their customers' shipments and provide shippers visibility. They are burdened by low-tech, hard-to-use solutions that are inefficient and costly.
Our platform integrates with existing back-office applications and serves as a digital customer engagement layer, empowering freight forwarders to do their work more efficiently. Our customers love our platform, and we're facing tremendous growth this year. Logixboard is a recent graduate of Techstars Seattle and is looking to expand our team.
Logixboard is funded by leading early-stage investors like Social Leverage, F-Prime & Founders Co-op, and is based in Seattle, WA.
We are looking for a talented Recruiting Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. This person will own scheduling and all communication between the candidate and the hiring team to ensure an exceptional candidate experience. Under the tutelage of the Recruiting Manager you’ll learn the art of sourcing for talent, and have the opportunity to help with other general tasks and projects on the People Team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to build the recruiting coordinating function at a rapidly growing, early stage company.
- Schedule interviews and phone screens, working directly with the candidate, the recruiting team and the hiring managers
- Help recruiters source and find great candidates
- Identifying opportunities to improve the candidate experience
- Mange day of interview logistics for all candidates
- Manage our applicant tracking system
- Compiling recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Partner with and provide support to the greater People Team as needed
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years experience of recruiting, HR related experience or equivalent position
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and able to work independently
- Experience using an ATS is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High Energy – High opportunity for a growth environment
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave
- We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let's talk