HubSpot Marketing Account Manager – Remote
At Lynton, we don’t work in a traditional “office.” We don’t do the “9 to 5.” Instead, we ignore conventional borders for the most qualified candidates to develop superior integrated inbound marketing solutions. Whether you’re a website specialist, developer, marketing, or integration expert, we’ll provide you the flexibility and support needed to grow professionally and personally. Because when you’re happy with your job, your innovative spirit can shine!
As a top HubSpot partner agency, Lynton works with some of the best and brightest organizations looking to grow with the HubSpot growth stack. The HubSpot Marketing Account Manager role serves as the face and the personality of our company. The Marketing Account Manager will form lasting partnerships with our clients and their teams by organizing and executing projects to help clients meet their goals.
This is a remote position within the United States.
- A customer advocate
- Adaptable to change and methodical in your approach
- Ambitious, goal-oriented for growth
- Organized and efficient
- An orchestrator of important client work
- Serve as the primary point of contact between Lynton and clients by leading meetings and responding to email communications. You are an extension of their team and will be expected to learn and know their business as well as they do.
- Work with a Growth Strategist to translate clients’ goals and objectives into strategic recommendations and tactical deliverables.
- Ensure on-time, on-budget project delivery.
- Provide a 5-star client experience.
- Own the project roadmap (timeline, interdependencies, budget, and implementation strategy).
- Conduct meetings with the client including project status, monthly or quarterly account reviews, and the inevitable “last-minute firefighting
- Collaborate with and manage internal resources responsible for HubSpot and project implementation.
- Manage and optimize PPC campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, AdRoll
- Manage expectations within internal and external stakeholders.
- Present budgets and proposals to the client for ongoing or one-time services
- Stay educated on evolving inbound marketing and HubSpot trends. Take time to learn something new that excites you.
- Inbound Marketing experience/certification
- Project management experience
- Self-starter with a willingness to become a subject matter expert and to learn new skills
- Hands-On HubSpot Experience across all the Marketing, Sales, and Service Hubs
- Experience in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, AdRoll
- Experience working remotely
- Agency or Client Services Experience, a plus
- Understanding of software development methodologies (scrum/agile) and hands-on experience with Jira, a plus
- Fluency in other languages, a plus