Sales Account Executive
At Lynton, we don’t work in a traditional “office.” We don’t do the “9 to 5.” Instead, we ignore conventional borders for the most qualified candidates to develop superior integrated inbound marketing solutions. Whether you’re a website specialist, developer, marketing, or integration expert, we’ll provide you the flexibility and support needed to grow professionally and personally. Because when you’re happy with your job, your innovative spirit can shine!
As a top HubSpot partner agency, Lynton works with some of the best and brightest organizations looking to grow with the HubSpot growth stack. We are seeking a sales executive to grow our team and provide outstanding consultative salesmanship to our prospects. As our customer base grows we need a nimble and fast-learning individual to join our sales team. We are looking for candidates anywhere in the US with experience working remotely.
Who we are
Lynton is a fast-growing inbound marketing and technology company in the HubSpot ecosystem. We sell strategic partnerships encompassing sales, marketing, and web development services to growth-driven organizations. We make products such as marketing apps that extend HubSpot and integrations between HubSpot and other cloud software. We are poised for massive expansion in the coming years and need to align ourselves with the right people who can handle our immediate operational needs as well as help us expand, while growing their career.
If you’re smart, and can see a vision, solve a problem, and rally a team to execute your plan, this could be the ideal place for you!
We hire and fire based on our core values. We expect you will too. You will understand:
- Dive right in: we’re in a fast-paced, competitive industry. We value people who can immerse themselves without being afraid of new technology or process.
- Solve the unsolvable: we tackle some of the toughest challenges for our clients, and build some of the industry’s most innovative solutions. We must know when to exercise this talent, and apply our problem-solving abilities to the best opportunities.
- We before me: we don’t let our ego get in the way of our company’s success.
- Teach as we learn: we’re in a constant state of learning at Lynton. It’s important that we all reap the rewards of our growth journey.
- Question to understand: asking the right questions, and listening to others – our customers, our team, and our community – is critically important in guiding our decision-making and company strategy.
- Growth driven: we know that our organization and everyone within it has the potential to develop, grow, and learn. We commit to each other, take risks, accept our failures, and encourage determination, so we can continually push the boundaries and move forward.
Why our team loves working at Lynton:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and bonus program
- We’re always learning
- Paid training (online courses, instructor-led, and conferences)
- Remote/virtual workplace
- Annual company retreat
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell Lynton’s products and services – Strategically present functionality and key value propositions to prospective customers.
- Develop and foster relationships – Maintain close communications with prospects to close sales and promote customer retention.
- Track progress and results – Record prospect interactions and track goal attainment in CRM system.
- Research and understand target market – Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and [company name]’s overall market opportunity.
- Identify prospects’ pain points
- Serve as a trusted advisor and expert on the popular CRM systems, marketing automation integration concepts, and best practices
- Draft and send agreements to prospects
- Collaborate with the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Maintain a revenue base by closing deals and offering upgrades during the sales process
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities
- Conduct needs assessment calls with sales-qualified leads, leveraging your business acumen from past experience consulting on and selling demand generation and/or sales enablement strategies in the SaaS, manufacturing, healthcare, and/or professional services verticals, among others.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline within our CRM- HubSpot
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business opportunities
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- You WON’T be cold calling; you will only engage with quality, inbound, qualified leads
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales or related position
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota of 1 Million annually
- Prior experience working in sales teams and working with business end-users to sell customized professional services
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- A high commitment to customer satisfaction
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working remotely
- HubSpot Sales, marketing, and inbound certifications preferred
- Sandler or other professional sales training
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
Professional references required including prior managers. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.