Allied and Dental Recruiting Consultant (Remote)
M3 - Company site
June 22, 2022
Dallas TX us
- Manage, develop, and implement recruitment efforts and processes to ensure quality of client servicing is of the highest possible standard.
- Manage a book of business to achieve personal performance quotas.
- Continuously develop new business with existing clients and maintain current business through strategic account development and client relationships.
- Achieve all individual goals and quotas, delivering as a minimum on target revenue per quarter and revenue growth year over year.
- Effectively handle client calls, onsite evaluations, candidate screens and presentations.
- Create, implement, and monitor effective marketing strategies to maximize revenue return from our clients and ensure success of each individual partnership.
- Effectively advise candidates and clients, present opportunity features, overcome objections, and provide consultation and recommendations to clients.
- Implement various prosecting techniques to generate new candidate leads on behalf of clients
- Contribute ideas and strategies for the growth and success of the recruitment department
- Effectively create, plan, and deliver presentations on company’s services and clients’ opportunities
- Deliver proposals offers and negotiate contracts on behalf of prospective clients when needed
- Contribute to a vibrant, competitive, and supportive culture within the team where all team members focus on achieving success for their accounts and building/fostering lasting client relationships.
- Effectively advise clients, present services, overcome objections, and provide consultation and recommendations to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree or equivalent a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience recruitment experience
- 2-3 years of physician recruitment experience
- Preferred experience in allied recruitment
- Proven track record in recruiting healthcare providers
- Proven ability to effectively work with and sell to C-suite, HR departments, and senior executives
- Ability to effectively communicate with counterparts, management, clients, and internal departments
- Strong record to target achievement (sales, revenue, quotas, margins, etc.)
- Collaborative and supportive with colleagues
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in resolving issues, brainstorming, and problem-solving
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
*M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization