Senior Recruiting Consultant (Remote)
M3 - Company site
June 22, 2022
Fort Washington PA us
- KPI attainment towards recruitment goals
- Ability to engage both clients and candidates with a solution-oriented approach
- Maintain client satisfaction through service delivery
- Work closely with Director of Recruiting to help develop client and physician strategy
- Identify qualified candidates and manage them through the recruitment process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the trust of clients
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers
- Ability to coordinate with other staff and interact with other departments
- Possesses self-motivation and assertiveness to achieve goals and be successful
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing Software (Word)
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
*M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization