Program Manager, Recruiting Operations
Marqeta powers innovative payment solutions for many of the apps and services you enjoy daily. Our open API provides unprecedented flexibility and control for industry-leading companies such as Uber, Coinbase, J.P.Morgan, and Block, to manage payment operations in real-time.
Our team is a mix of industry experts and technology innovators who take a dynamic approach to solving challenging problems. Marqeta was named a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, highlighting our company culture and collaborative work environment. We are building a global team as diverse as the markets we serve and we’d love it if you joined us on our mission to change the way money moves.
We’re a remote-first company. You have the choice to work from wherever you’re happiest and most productive, whether that’s from home, a co-working space, or one of our four global offices, depending on your location. It’s uncommon for candidates to match all job requirements, but if you’re not far off, we want to hear from you.
As part of the Recruiting Operations team at Marqeta, the Program Manager, Recruitment Operations will drive our processes and programs on a global scale. This role brings together program and project management. You will own initiatives that maximize the effectiveness of our technology, recruitment programs and talent network. This role reports to the Manager, Recruiting Operations & Programs and directly partners with Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, and Recruitment Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Be a point of contact on the Recruitment Operations team for best practices, process improvement and partnering to solve issues as they arise
- Driving process improvements across the recruiting team and partner directly with Recruitment Leadership and People Experience team (HR) partners.
- Design, implement and maintain knowledge resources that bring visibility to recruiting programs and best practices (Referral Program, Internal Mobility, Talent Network, etc.)
- Develop into a super-user of our tools and processes in order to run audits, build and maintain system integrations, optimize processes and develop enablement resources for recruiters and partners
- Leverage data and storytelling to measure impact of programs and make recommendations on how to strategically use resources for recruitment
- Lead from start to finish other operational projects and programs as assigned
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of program management experience with focus on employee/team support functions
- Excited by the opportunity to build and own the integrity of recruitment programs that have longevity and global reach
- Delights in enabling others, anticipating needs and proactively building long term solutions for a growing team
- Results-oriented, always evaluating and communicating whether our programs and processes are achieving the desired, measurable impact
- Team communication skills around asynchronous messaging, building knowledge resources and self service documentation
- Experience with Recruitment and HR technology (Workday, Greenhouse, Ashby, Tableau, etc.)
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible time off – take what you need
- Retirement savings program with company contribution
- Employee insurance premiums paid 100% + coverage for dependents and pets
- Family forming benefits including fertility support and up to 20 weeks Parental Leave
- Free therapy sessions, financial coaching, and a Wellness stipend
- Monthly stipend to support our hybrid work model
- Equity in a publicly-traded company
- Bi-annual “Hack Week” to support and reward innovation
Learn more about Marqeta on our Website, Twitter and LinkedIn.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Marqeta is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on any legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice applies to the personal data that you directly provide to us or that we collect during the application and candidate recruitment process.