Senior Program Manager, Early Career Recruiting
Marqeta powers innovative payment solutions for many of the apps and services you enjoy daily. Our open API provides unprecedented flexibility and control for industry-leading companies such as Uber, Coinbase, J.P.Morgan, and Block, to manage payment operations in real-time.
Our team is a mix of industry experts and technology innovators who take a dynamic approach to solving challenging problems. Marqeta was named a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, highlighting our company culture and collaborative work environment. We are building a global team as diverse as the markets we serve and we’d love it if you joined us on our mission to change the way money moves.
We’re a remote-first company. You have the choice to work from wherever you’re happiest and most productive, whether that’s from home, a co-working space, or one of our four global offices, depending on your location. It’s uncommon for candidates to match all job requirements, but if you’re not far off, we want to hear from you.
We are seeking an engaged and strategically-minded Senior Program Manager for Early Career Recruiting to join our Talent Acquisition team here at Marqeta. In this role you will develop and execute early-career strategies that support recruiting and diversity efforts. You will implement pipeline management, program structure, stakeholder management, and talent attraction activities while building relationships with universities and other early career organizations. You will also be responsible for improving our intern and early career hiring process. This role reports to the VP, Talent Acquisition.
What You'll Do
- Shape our early talent strategy and set goals for the broader talent acquisition organization, with a focus on building diverse teams
- Plan and execute our university relations, conference and event strategies
- Oversee various projects and process improvement initiatives, such as overall campus recruitment and how we attract and assess talent
- Create impactful and engaging early career experiences for interns and new college graduates
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand hiring objectives, drive process efficiencies and develop inclusive recruiting strategies
What We're Looking For
- Experience building and leading a university recruiting function from the ground up
- Knowledge of best practices in building university relations in various industries globally
- Recruiting experience within a highly technical environment
- Experience coaching a team of recruiters and program managers in campus recruiting
- Project management capability while leading multiple initiatives with limited oversight
- Experience collaborating with senior business leaders and cross-functional partners
- Experience translating data and analysis into insights and recommendations
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships easily and with authenticity at all levels of the organization
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible time off – take what you need
- Retirement savings program with company contribution
- Employee insurance premiums paid 100% + coverage for dependents and pets
- Family forming benefits including fertility support and up to 20 weeks Parental Leave
- Free therapy sessions, financial coaching, and a Wellness stipend
- Monthly stipend to support our hybrid work model
- Equity in a publicly-traded company
- Bi-annual “Hack Week” to support and reward innovation
Learn more about Marqeta on our Website, Twitter and LinkedIn.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Marqeta is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on any legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice applies to the personal data that you directly provide to us or that we collect during the application and candidate recruitment process.