Sales Quality Assurance Agent
We’re looking for world-class Quality Assurance Agents who combine the best of Customer Service, Sales, and health and wellness experience to help us scale our brand… all from the comfort of your own home.
You will enjoy reviewing our sales teams calls to our wonderful customers.
This is your opportunity to join the high-performance team we’ve been building to lead our charge into the rapidly exploding $250+ billion health and wellness field. We’re building the first billion-dollar brand that’s 100% virtual… and we need your help. We are already on pace for over $100MM+ this year alone.
If you thrive in a performance-based, customer-driven environment and…
• You consider attention to detail to be your biggest strength…
• You’re addicted to the rush you get when you see the results your work generates…
• You’re obsessed with making the customer happy…
• You know how to achieve sales with ethical persuasion to drive results…
• You’re a grinder and love rolling up your sleeves to perfect your work…
• You can memorize a proven successful sales script…
• You personally practice a healthy lifestyle…
• You are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about health and fitness…
• You enjoy personal development…
• You are obsessed with becoming the best possible version of yourself…
Then please read on as you’re the needle in the haystack we’re looking for.
Who Are We and What’s the Company’s Background?
Our mission is to spread our metabolism-first way of living we’ve been busy perfecting for 9 years to a worldwide audience. It’s a lifestyle that’s 100% focused on getting you the results that matter: looking your best, feeling your best and doing your best. In the shortest time possible. And in a way that sticks. That’s why our tag line is “Life’s Short. Make it Count.” It puts you back in control. It empowers you to fix your own problems. And it makes you want to tell the world about it.
Our vision is to do this by becoming a beloved billion-dollar multi-channel brand that’s distributed via online, mobile and physical retail. We’ve been painstakingly building the products, services, framework and high-performance culture to make this happen. And now we’re scaling into our goal of becoming a BELOVED billion-dollar brand.
We’ve built a full ecosystem of products and services that allow someone to live a metabolism-first lifestyle. This includes exercise and nutrition programs, nutraceuticals, functional foods and membership programs. We’re launching a mobile app this year, then will push into offline retail, extend into homedelivered meals and more. But ONE thing at a time, just like we’ve done for 9 years.
To summarize the Quality Assurance Rep position key points:
• Hourly Base Pay
• 40 Hours per week with possible overtime
What Will You Be Responsible for?
• Listening to sales calls and critiquing based upon the company’s 10 point QA system
• Providing quality feedback to sales reps
• Ensuring that the sales team operates within company guidelines
• Ensuring that all calls are PCI and FDA compliant
Applicant Qualities We are Looking For:
Health and Fitness Enthusiast – You will be reviewing calls to customers who will be asking questions regarding basic fitness principles, and you will need some personal experience to draw from in order to ensure reps are providing accurate information.
Well Spoken – You will need to be fluent in English (verbal and written), be pleasant, like to talk and enjoy the communication process. A natural with people is what we’re looking for.
Honest & Reliable – We love our team and many stay with us for years. We are looking for someone who prides themselves on their integrity and work ethic.
Available Create your own schedule – Once a week Meeting on Monday at 10am (Eastern Time)
Self-Directed – You will have pre-established goals that we set for you. We already have a highly motivated team that you will be in close contact with.
• High Speed Internet Connection
• High Quality Headset with Clear Microphone
• Quiet Space to Work
• High Quality Computer with a minimum of 5GB of ram
• Sales Force Needs 20k Octane Score
• Minimum of 1mbps download speed
• Minimum 5GB RAM
• Maximum ping/’network latency’ of 150ms
• Professional Workspace
• Vonage (New Voice Media)
• Minimum of 5 years of Quality Assurance Experience
• Must provide 3 professional references along with resume