We support recruitment for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow’s city-centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
Salary: 12 000 PLN gross UoP / B2B – 12 months
Location: 100% remotely
Recruitment process: 2 online technical interviews
- Supporting the daily maintenance of website content
- Implementing web pages, landing pages, content, imagery, video, forms and any other content in CMS
- Implementing customized solutions in Sitecore CMS, such as HTML campaign pages, customized web design layouts, etc
- Ensuring SEO best practices are implemented on all pages
- Testing and troubleshooting website errors
- Working with cross-functional teams on projects work that involve website content updates
- Assisting with updates as needed to web analytics code.
- Assisting with the integration and updates of Google Analytics into our databases and websites.
- Working with regional managers to help build and maintain website content leveraging existing CMS templates
- Collaborating with Digital & Creative Marketing Team to execute the creative direction, planning, design, development, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting for the company’s websites
- 3-5 years of experience in web management or web development with consumer-facing web sites
- Familiarity with web CMS (Content Management System), preferably corporate level (SiteCore, Adobe)
- Demonstrable eCommerce platform front end experience
- Knowledge of APIs, Salesforce and other ecommerce data integrations
- Experience collaborating with business and technology stakeholders
- Keen attention to detail, exceptional ability to multi-task complimented with ability to meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Continually work to understand our customer’s needs and challenges. Utilize their feedback to evolve customer interactions and experiences.
What you can expect:
- Competitive benefits package, including healthcare, gym pass and up to 10% yearly bonus
- Spacious, modern, and fully equipped office space in the heart of Krakow.
- Working remotely all the time, even after the pandemic.
- Possibility to grow within the organisation
You don’t have to meet all requirements. Want to know more? Just hit APPLY and our Recruiter Dominik will tell you more about the opportunity!