.NET Developer (Junior/Mid)
Our Client is a leading software development company and a trusted partner to the general insurance industry. Based across the UK and Europe, our support and development services make us a truly diverse organisation that offers a range of IT solutions to insurance brokers, insurers and managing general agents.
We are looking for a Software Developer with around 1 year of commercial experience and a willingness to learn and develop. Based in our Research & Development team in Krakow, this role will see you working with cutting-edge technologies to help shape the future of our existing and new products. If you are driven and creative, with the ability to bring ideas to life, then we’d like to hear from you.
Stack: C# / .NET, VB, WCF, WPF
Salary: 13 000 – 15 000 PLN Gross UoP
Recruitment process: 1 on-line technical interview.
- Work on clients flag ship insurance management system,
- Troubleshooting live issues,
- Occasional contact with customer,
- Debugging and maintenance of existing code,
- Coding new features and enhancements as required,
- Technologies used will be C#, VB, SQL Server, ASP.net, WCF, WPF, WebAPI, Windows Forms and XML,
- Work with a large talented team of Software Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Testers, in both Poland and the UK,
- Positions available for recent graduates and candidates with experience.
- IT-related degree or equivalent,
- Proficient in .NET technologies and SQL,
- Willing to learn,
- Domain knowledge in Insurance field,
- Ability to think logically,
- Accuracy and thoroughness in assigned tasks,
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both in a team and alone,
- Strong use of English, both written and verbal.
What you can expect:
- Possibility to work remotely,
- Private healthcare,
- Gym pass (Multisport),
- Life insurance,
- Training budget,
- Social events and free sandwiches every month,
- Flexible working hours,
- 2 additional days off per year 100% paid,
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies,
- Office location in Krakowski Park Technologiczny with good transportation links..
You don’t have to meet all requirements. Want to know more? Just hit the APPLY button.