Content Marketing Manager
It has never been more important that students around the world have the tools and support to learn through digital instruction. NoRedInk now helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S., but we are just getting started. Our adaptive curriculum deeply engages learners by personalizing exercises to their interests, guiding them step-by-step through the writing process, and boosting their skills through differentiated practice. We’re relentlessly focused on enabling all students to harness the power of the written word.
In this role, you will embody our commitment to “put students and teachers first”, working closely with outsourced freelancers, marketing, curriculum, sales and customer success teams to develop engaging content that attracts and retains customers.
This is a unique opportunity to make an immediate difference as part of a new Marketing team at an organization making a big difference for millions of students. If you have an exceptional ability to listen, a passion for writing and storytelling, a strategic mind and a keen eye for detail, we would love to connect.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with product marketing, designers, sales professionals, customers, and industry experts to understand, scope and produce relevant content that aligns with company goals and buyer personas
- Write and edit compelling content in all forms (video scripts, blogs, digital ad copy, ebooks, emails, landing pages, slide decks, social media postings) in support of demand generation, brand awareness, and usage goals
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships to successfully deliver projects on time, on brand, and on budget–this includes scoping projects, managing Wrike workflows, reviewing content, etc.
- Grow our webinar program by managing internal and external speakers, creating presentation materials, hosting sessions, and supporting promotional activities
- Follow editorial guidelines and work with other writers and vendors to ensure content is consistent with brand voice, style, and tone
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Monitor, track, and document content performance, and analyze data to determine the impact on revenue
- Build a content planning process and calendar through Wrike
- 3-5+ years of content marketing experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working successfully with cross-functional teams and agencies
- Data-driven mindset: a proven track record of using metrics to develop and iterate on content
- Ability to get the job done and deliver content on time
NoRedInk offers a range of benefits to help you thrive in and out of the office, including flex PTO, a relaxed WFH policy, and paid parental leave. Our team members care deeply about our core values:
- Put teachers and students first
- Relentlessly improve
- Invest in and take care of each other
- Act with humility
- Delight in our work
We work to model and promote these daily, helping to foster an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and highly engaged. Check out our 2-minute pitch on NBC or read articles about us in The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and Forbes.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.