Assistant Manager, Human Resources Operations
OKX is a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. We provide hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy.
We are also one of the top digital asset exchanges by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $4 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard of crypto exchange. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.
About the team
The Global HR Operations Team is an integral part of Human Resources delivering great employee experience to the Company. HR Operations member is essentially our go-to for employees when they have any questions regarding HR-related programs, policies, or procedures. This is an employee facing role, which requires confidence in delivering great (internal) customer experience, being creative in designing & reinventing processes, while handling high volume of transactions.
About the role
In this role you will execute all frontline processes and policies pertaining to the Global HR Operations. You’ll be heavily involved in daily HR operations, such as the preparation of documents and benefits administration. You’ll be asked to proactively identify opportunities to enhance the service provided by HR and ultimately implement meaningful changes. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to shape the firm’s people-related practices/initiatives by applying external and internal contextual knowledge, including the Terms & Conditions of employment in worldwide locations.
- Be accountable for daily HR operation, such as the preparing and filing of documents, benefits administration including inhouse monthly payroll
- Maintenance of data integrity in HRIS systems
- Understand and execute the end-to-end HR needs of employees and managers, balancing excellent customer service with adherence to processes and controls
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting services in an accurate, meaningful, and timely manner
- Work collaboratively to improve efficiency and consistently execute all HR business processes
- Assist to review/update/create employment documents for compliance including templates, offer letter, employment contract, consulting service agreements, and other employment-related templates through working with key parties
- Provide support on application, renewal & cancellation of employment passes
- Processing of Government bodies claim such as maternity claims, childcare leave claims, NSmen claims and other applicable statutory claims
- Support employee relations by providing guidelines and clarifications on polices and their application
- Supporting employee queries on daily basis
- Participate in special projects on a local and global basis as required (20% of the time)
- Bachelor's Degree with solid HR Operation experience in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding in Singapore Employment Act & local compliance practices
- Strong customer orientation in the delivery of internal services
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work streams rapidly and effectively
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and the drive to think creatively
- Ability to work independently, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information, professionally and appropriately
- More experiences will be considered as Manager