Human Operations Coordinator
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues — delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
The Human Operations team at Olive is committed to supporting our employees with an amazing end to end employee experience. The Human Operations team, partners with all levels of our organization to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the company. The primary focus of the Human Operations Coordinator is to provide support internally to our division and externally to our employees. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is interested in starting their career in Human Resources and is excited about providing excellent support to a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owning the Human Operations Service Desk and creating standard operating procedures for the team.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by performing background checks, executing employment agreements and other related onboarding documents.
- Maintains files, forms and HRIS information associated with employees, records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, benefits) and ensures all employment requirements are met.
- Develop and maintain a standard electronic filing system for Human Operations.
- Assists the Human Operation leadership team during the performance review process.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Responsible for answering the Human Operations phone line and distributing correspondence to the appropriate person of the team.
- Completes and processes Employee I-9 documents.
- Schedule meetings and HR events and maintain the team’s agenda.
- Assists in the preparation of reports that reflect headcount, new hires, terminations, turnover rates and any other reports as required.
- Support various ad hoc projects as assigned.
- 0-3 years of experience as a coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite of products (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Namely)
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Ability to maintain confidentiality around sensitive information, topics and data
- Self-starter and ability to manage time effectively and establish priorities independently
- Positive attitude and high EQ, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and shift priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced, distributed, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
At Olive, we’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.