Project Manager, Olive Helps (Open to Remote)
Olive is healthcare’s first intelligent digital workforce and has been successfully deployed at numerous healthcare systems across the country. Olive helps streamline and automate the most high-volume, repetitive tasks so healthcare professionals can concentrate on their patients and solve healthcare’s most challenging problems. Olive’s promise to her customers is that she finds out where she can make an impact, onboards quickly, shows up to work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
About the role:
In the role of Project Manager, you’ll embed in multiple cross-functional teams to facilitate the design, development, integration, testing and delivery of our new applications and tools.
You’ll be an instrumental member of our dynamic, mission-driven team, acting as a servant leader to close gaps in software, product, and customer experience. You will solve exciting problems every day as you drive continuous improvement in how your teams work and what they deliver, always staying a step ahead on risks and opportunities.
- Work closely with project teams to drive definition and execution of features and products
- Actively anticipate, identify and monitor issues, risks and dependencies. Track and remove barriers to progress
- Ensure that project schedules and project scope are well-defined. Track progress and report status on a regular basis to the project team, stakeholders and leadership
- Champion and support Agile software development practices where they make sense, and tailor those practices (including scrums, planning, review and retrospective sessions, demos and more) to each project team
- Demonstrate flexibility and creative problem-solving in the face of uncertainty
- 4+ years experience leading software development projects, including 2+ years using scrum. Ideal candidates have experience at scrappy, fast-moving startups as well as more established companies operating at scale.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical contributors, and between project teams and senior leadership.
- Ability to take ownership of complex efforts and mediate between competing interests and personalities. Ability to identify options, suggest solutions, and act decisively when necessary to advance a project.
- Genuine enthusiasm and excitement for project management. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent workstreams on tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with technical concepts and an ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and other project management tools
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources
At Olive, we’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to provide an amazing place to work. From retirement planning, to a wellness program designed to actively incorporate mental and physical wellness into daily interactions amongst fellow Olivians, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at Olive with 100% of premiums covered for team members and 75% covered for dependents
- Monthly Grid stipend to cover work related expenses
- Unlimited PTO
- EAP/Mental health resources
- Getaways by Marriott Bonvoy
- Family-building and fertility support via Kindbody
- 12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(K) match
- Wellness program
- Stock Options