Quality Assurance and Testing Engineer (Remote Available)
OneRail is one of the top five fastest growing companies in Orlando. As we grow our need for best-in-class team members also continues to expand. We are excited to be adding multiple Quality Assurance and Testing Engineer career opportunities. These roles will join our Technical Operations Team in our Orlando, Florida headquarters and report to the VP, Engineering. These Positions are eligible to telecommute from a remote workspace. However, preference/priority will always be given to candidates who express the ability to work on site at OneRail HQ in Orlando, FL (ZIP code 32819).
As a Quality Assurance and Testing Engineer at OneRail, Your role will be responsible for developing and implement a scalable test automation framework and strategy using tools like selenium and designing manual comprehensive test plans. You join a team of talented engineers working together to transform final mile logistics and supply chain operations. Your role will be responsible for project management, product planning, and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle for our core platform. This includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and operations to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
OneRail is a technology company innovating solutions for multi-modal delivery. We have built and continue to develop a delivery orchestration platform that connects shippers to an extensive courier ecosystem to automate, optimize and control the entire delivery supply chain, from the demand signal to the proof of delivery. Your thought leadership and development skills are critical to our success. Our approach to product development is very collaborative. We seek high performing team member who enjoy participating in business discussions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- As a QA & Testing Engineer on the team, you are a significant and autonomous contributor.
- Deliver high-quality test solutions, applying appropriate technologies and QA best practices.
- Assess the testability of product components/features (i.e., instrumentation, modularity, APIs allow for verification).
- Identify salient test cases and establish traceability to use cases.
- Ability to develop test plans that include non-functional areas (e.g. performance, load, scalability, usability, etc.).
- Work to discover defects early and prevent them from happening in the first place.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- 5+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Test Engineer
- Experience in manual testing and automation testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of work and technical education
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
- Experience working with product owners defining, and refining user stories.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and automation tools, with demonstrated QA experience in an SDET or QAE role.
- Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage, effectiveness, and test process.
- Experience in app/device testing, GIT, and automated testing tools
- Able to write integration and QA tests in mocha and selenium or equivalent modern objected oriented language and framework
- Experience in Azure Work Environment a plus
- Logistics, Supply Chain or Transportation Management experience a plus