Consultant in Professional Services
We're Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today's businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We've built the world's first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world's leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today's most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization's proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse, as well as US remote locations. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Onna is a worldwide provider of eDiscovery and Knowledge Management services to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Professional Services Architect. This is a remote position located anywhere in the US. We also have an RTP office, though the whole team is currently working remotely as well.
We are looking for a business-savvy technical consultant who uses superior technical and communication skills to provide world-class, customer-driven solutions to large enterprises, enabling Onna sales and partner organizations to drive revenue from our Professional Services offerings.
As a member of Onna's Professional Services team you'll engage with prospects/customers to provide predefined services and ensure successful business outcomes. In working closely with our customers, you'll actively participate during delivery to successfully implement our solution, and educate the customer on how our solution fits into their business processes. You will work closely with Sales and Customer Success to ensure overall project success.
What you'll do:
- Deliver compelling technical and industry thought leadership to persuade Onna’s largest customers’ business and technical decision makers of the superior business value and technical capabilities of Onna Solution and our long-term vision and strategy
- Obtain thorough grasp of customers’ business and technical issues in order to implement a compelling solution and clearly articulate how Onna solves the customer’s specific challenges
- Partner with our Enterprise Solutions Managers to present professional services offering, including technical workshops, and integrations with our Customers existing applications.
- These engagements include technology presentations, customized product demonstrations, and concise architectural/solution documentation
- Participate in cross functional team meetings to assist in building out Onna professional services training content and develop professional services offerings
Who you are:
- 3+ Years experience within Professional Services, with eDiscovery or Data Governance is a plus.
- Senior Consultant/Consultant level Enterprise experience in designing customer solutions within a Professional Services team.
- Understanding of and designing solutions for heterogeneous environments and systems are essential
- A key indicator of this experience would be a skill set that includes one or more of the following: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, REST APIs, Slack, Box, Google Suite, Dropbox, Microsoft 365, Quip, Jira, Zendesk, etc, in addition to general knowledge of cloud architecture and the on-premises IT landscape
- Hands-on project experience mapping business requirements to business logic, designing and implementing custom workflows.
- Ability to work with APIs to enable out of the box products to perform customized functionalities is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written client facing communication skills, you distill complex solutions into simplified explanations, and share relevant customer success stories that demonstrate value to customer
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.